• Strong New Ownership
• Easy access to I-5
• Located just one block from Convention Center Transit Station
• Great location at crossroads of North CBD and South Lake Union
• Efficient, column-free 20,000 s.f. floor plates
• Large outdoor terrace with Wi-Fi
• NEW Renovated lobby with new seating areas and meeting spaces
• NEW High-tech 50-person building conference room
• NEW Full-time lobby Tenant Concierge
• NEW State-of-the-art 9,000 s.f. fitness center with showers and lockers
• NEW Onsite secured bike storage
As tenants and visitors enter 1800 Ninth’s gorgeously renovated lobby, they are welcomed by a full-time concierge and are invited to enjoy the thoughtfully designed alternative gathering and work areas, equipped with soft seating and Wi-Fi.
For conferences, training and other meetings requiring a larger venue, the new high-tech Conference Center at 1800 Ninth can accomodate 48 people at max capacity. Fully equipped to handle the audio, visual and data needs of the most demanding corporate users.
Caffe Ladro at 1800 Ninth offers healthy and convenient dining for tenants and neighboring businesses. Adjoining the building's lobby, the cafe is the perfect place to meet. Eat in or dine al fresco on the newly upgraded 4th floor deck.
Take your lunch break outdoors on the newly upgraded 4th-floor deck. Enjoy Seattle's sunbreaks and fresh air from this tranquil and beautifully renovated urban perch, offering free Wi-Fi.
1800 Ninth is centrally located at the crossroads of the well-established Central Business District and dynamic South Lake Union submarkets. Nearby neighbors include Nordstrom, Seattle Children’s Research Institute, Amazon.com, and Path. Adjacent to the Transit Center, and with immediate freeway access, employees will enjoy all this exciting neighborhood has to offer – casual urban dining, trendy shops, and fashionable hotels – all of which are located within easy walking distance of 1800 Ninth.